Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
T D NOONE SALES (VIC) PTY LTD
Crockers Men’s & Schoolwear
Stewarts of Ivanhoe
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
The privacy laws arise from Victorian Legislation. Consequently, the TD Noone Sales (Vic) Pty Ltd Privacy & Confidentiality Policy applies only to personal information that a person or organisation provides to TD Noone.
TD Noone values the privacy of every individual’s personal information and is committed to protecting the information it holds and uses about all individuals who provide personal information to TD Noone.
Personal information means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) that is recorded in any form, whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
TD Noone collects personal information in a transparent manner.
- the purposes for which the personal information is collected;
Student Privacy Collection Statement
The information collected by us, or on our behalf, for the purpose of your enrolment in your school, is collected for the primary purpose of:
- correspondence with you to organise a uniform appointment and related matters;
The information collected may be disclosed to the following types of organisations:
- in the event of emergencies, police, medical or hospital personnel, civil emergency services or other person assessed as necessary to respond to the emergency.
- You have a right to access personal information that TD Noone holds about you, subject to any exceptions in relevant legislation. If you wish to seek access to your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the HR Manager by email at Georgina@noone.com.au.
- In meeting TD Noone’s duty of care, it is a requirement under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 that management and staff implement and endorse T D Noone’s Privacy and Confidentiality Policy.
- TD Noone’s policy on the collection, storage, use, disclosure and disposal of personal information is aligned with relevant state/territory legislation and/or licensing regulations
This privacy collection statement applies to all methods of collecting personal information (including hardcopy, electronic or verbal means).